Shapemaximize playTriangle

Asbury University is committed to the residential college experience and thus expects full-time single students to live in University housing. To be eligible to apply to live off campus, students must meet at least one of the following criteria:

  • Students who are married or otherwise legally self-supporting.
  • Students who are 23 or older.
  • Students who live with parents, close relatives, or a legal guardian.
  • Students who are working in an approved home for their room and board.
  • Students who are fifth year seniors.

Students who are eligible to apply to live off campus must file an Application to Live Off Campus.* Forms are available in the office of Residence Life (ext. 2322).
*New incoming students who are married or over 23 do not need to apply.

Applications need to be submitted at least two weeks prior to the beginning of the academic term. There will be a $10 late filing fee if the application is received less than one week before registration.

Married or Non-Traditional Student Housing

The University offers a limited number of one- and two-bedroom units for married and other non-traditional students, all unfurnished. Students who desire this type of housing should contact the office of Residence Life (ext. 2322) at the earliest possible date, as there may be a wait list.