Asbury University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC) to award associate, baccalaureate, masters, and education specialist degrees. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call (404) 679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of Asbury University.
To ensure quality for the public, the School of Education is nationally accredited by the National Council for the Accreditation of Teacher Education (formerly NCATE, now the Council for Accreditation of Educator Preparation, CAEP). All licensure programs are approved by the Kentucky Educational Professional Standards Board. We are licensed as an accredited institution for the profession of education by Kentucky Educations Standards Board.
The Master’s in Social Work program is accredited by the Council on Social Work Education. The Council on Social Work Education is the only accrediting body for social work education in the United States.
Asbury University is an accredited institutional member of the National Association of Schools of Music.
- The American Association of Colleges for Teacher Education
- Christian Center for Urban Studies
- Christian College Consortium
- The College Board
- Council for Christian Colleges and Universities
- Council of Independent Kentucky Colleges and Universities
- Institute of Holy Land Studies
- Kentucky Independent College Foundation
- National Association of Independent Colleges and Universities
- National Association of Intercollegiate Athletics
- National Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators
- National Christian College Athletic Association
- Southeastern Library Network, Inc.