Financial Aid Forms – Asbury University
Shapemaximize playTriangle
Watch The College Tour
Contact Us

Financial Aid Forms

Below is a list of the various applications/forms that are used by our office to process your financial aid. Please visit the appropriate link to find the form you need, or to be routed to the appropriate website. If you have any problem accessing this information, please contact our office at (859) 858-5195.


Students who file the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) may be selected for verification by the Federal Processing Center. Should this occur, you will be required to complete certain forms and to submit certain documentation to KHEAA Verify. You will only need to complete this process if you are contacted by that agency to do so.

Dependent and Independent Students

Students and Parents: If you have questions regarding your FAFSA verification, please contact KHEAA Verification Services at (855) 272-8771 or email

Financial Aid Appeal and Professional Judgment

If you feel that the information submitted on the FAFSA does not accurately portray your current financial situation, a professional judgment may be warranted. This is done in circumstances such as loss of employment, death of a parent, divorce, extreme medical bills, and the like. Please access the appropriate form for detailed information.


Graduate Aid Application

All Graduate students wishing to be considered for federal financial aid must complete a Graduate Aid Application annually. This form, along with the FAFSA, will enable us to determine your financial aid eligibility.

Online Undergraduate Aid Application

All Online Undergraduate students wishing to be considered for financial aid must complete an Online Undergraduate Aid Application annually. This form, along with the FAFSA, will enable us to determine your financial aid eligibility.

Church Match

The church matching grant is available to full-time, traditional undergraduate students regardless of need; however, funding from your church must be received no later than the first day of class in order to be matched.

Privacy Act Notice

Students: We are required by federal law to have your written permission to speak with anyone but you regarding your financial aid. Please be sure to complete this form as soon as possible to prevent our being unable to speak with your parents/guardians.

Undergraduate Summer School

If you are planning to enroll in summer school and will need financial assistance, please complete the summer school form and return it to the Financial Aid Office.

Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)

Students wishing to receive federal, state and/or most forms of institutional financial aid should file the FAFSA each academic year. The FAFSA is available beginning October 1 for the upcoming school year. When completing the FAFSA, please make sure to have your information sent to Asbury by using our school code 001952.

On-Campus Employment

Students wishing to work on campus must complete a Student Employment Application each academic year. This application is available in the Campus Employment Office, located on the second floor of the Hager Administration Building.