Shapemaximize playTriangle
  • NOTE: SAVE BLANK FORM TO YOUR COMPUTER FIRST.  Then fill in, save, and email to the appropriate office or to  
  • Mac users: do not open with preview.
  • To Select a checkbox on a form HIT SPACEBAR on the desired box.     

Current Students

  • For approval to take specific courses at another school (Pre-Approved College Transfer PACT) to meet Asbury requirements. READ TRANSFER POLICIES ON FORM.
    Pre-Approved College Transfer (PACT)
  • For verification of being enrolled as a current student.*
    *Your signature is required for release.  Print out, complete, and sign this form.  You may also scan and email with your signature.
    Verification of Enrollment form


  •  For Department Chairs requesting to Substitute a different course for a required course, or to request a waiver of a requirement for a student’s degree.
    Substitution Waiver form
  • For course instructors to request a change of grade.   Forward completed form to your Dean for approval. Dean will submit it to the registrar.
    Change of Grade form
  • For Department Chairs to submit policy or curriculum change proposals to the Academic Dean for the APCC meeting.   [Proposals are due the Wednesday prior to the scheduled meeting.]
    APCC Proposals form
  • For Department Chairs to request a change in course information such as course title and pre-requisites. Requires Dean approval.
    Course Information Change Request form
  • For course instructors to request to offer an external travel course, follow this link to Global Engagement Office for complete instructions. The forms are located at the bottom of this GEO Travel Course page.
    Request to Offer an External Travel Course

updated 08/10/2017