- NOTE ON FORMS: SAVE BLANK FORM TO YOUR COMPUTER FIRST with its own name; Complete form and submit or email to the appropriate office or to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- macOS users: do not open with Preview.
- To select a checkbox on a form HIT SPACE BAR on the desired box.
Current Student Forms
- Pre-Approved College Transfer (PACT) For approval to take specific courses at another school (Pre-Approved College Transfer PACT) to meet Asbury requirements. READ TRANSFER POLICIES ON FORM.
- Verification of Enrollment form For verification of enrollment as a current student. *Your signature is required for release. Print out, complete, and sign this form. Submit to registrar’s office. You may also scan and email with your signature.
- Major/Minor Change Form For students to request a change of their primary major and request to add or drop minors or second majors.
- Purchase Language Credit Form – For students who placed out of lower level Foundations language courses and who have completed the appropriate language course at Asbury who now wish to purchase those lower level Foundation courses.
- New Process for Contract Course Registration: To request to register for an individualized contract course (Independent/Directed Studies, Internships, etc.). Email your request to contract a course to the selected faculty instructor; include specifics about course, credits, term, dates. That faculty instructor, if agreeing to teach the class, will initiate a course contract through the Faculty Curriculog Website (New Process listed below).
- Change of Grade form For course instructors to request to change a grade in a class. Forward completed form to your Dean for approval. The Dean will submit/email it to the registrar.
- Request to Offer an External Travel Course For faculty to arrange to offer an external travel course. The forms are located at the bottom of this Cross Cultural Engagement Travel Course Faculty Info page. Submit to the Office of Intercultural Life.
NEW PROCESSES REPLACING FORMS – Curriculog Curriculum Management System
Items that are managed through the Curriculog website,
- Student Course Substitutions = better tracking of graduation requirements without chasing down paper forms!
- Contract Course Registration Approval = will eliminate the multiple signatures on paper and improve registration process!
- Curriculum Change Proposals and Course information changes = instead of all those forms now utilize the Curriculog curriculum workflow to enter all course and program change information, track all party’s approval steps, and efficiently form the meeting agenda items.
- Please start/launch curriculum proposals in the system at the beginning of your department’s process to allow time to complete all curriculum approval steps prior to APCC deadlines.
- Dates of the Tuesday morning Standing Committee APCC Meetings are on the event calendar
To Use the Curriculog System
- All faculty will have a CURRICULOG LOGIN and will receive an email when assigned a task in the system.
- Login: https://asbury.curriculog.com/; username = your Asbury email
- Change your password by going to your name (upper right) > My Settings > User Account
- You may select the frequency of email notifications under Email Options; default = Daily Digest.
- BASIC INSTRUCTIONS: To launch a form (proposal), go to Proposals, click + New Proposal, which will display the list of available forms (program actions, course actions, substitution, contract course).
- Please do not send any old paper forms, for we will ask you to reissue these through Curriculog.
- Email for questions or assistance, email@example.com
- Instructions and Training – Visit the Curriculog DISCOVERY course.