- NOTE: SAVE BLANK FORM TO YOUR COMPUTER FIRST with its own name; Complete form and submit or email to the appropriate office or to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Mac users: do not open with preview.
- To Select a checkbox on a form HIT SPACEBAR on the desired box.
- Pre-Approved College Transfer (PACT) For approval to take specific courses at another school (Pre-Approved College Transfer PACT) to meet Asbury requirements. READ TRANSFER POLICIES ON FORM.
- Verification of Enrollment form For verification of enrollment as a current student. *Your signature is required for release. Print out, complete, and sign this form. Submit to registrar’s office. You may also scan and email with your signature.
- Undergraduate Contract Course Form (TUG or APS) Graduate Contract Course Form To request to register for an individualized contract course (Independent/Directed Studies, Internships, etc.). Requires signature of approved instructor, academic advisor(s), student, and department chair. Complete the course information and obtain all signatures. Submit/Email to the registrar’s office (email@example.com) prior to the term drop/add deadline.
- Major/Minor Change Form For students to request a change of their primary major and request to add or drop minors or second majors.
- Purchase Language Credit Form – For students who placed out of lower level Foundations language courses and who have completed the appropriate language course at Asbury who now wish to purchase those lower level Foundation courses.
- Change of Grade form For course instructors to request to change a grade in a class. Forward completed form to your Dean for approval. The Dean will submit/email it to the registrar.
- Substitution Waiver form For Department Chairs requesting to substitute a different course for a required course, or to request a waiver of a requirement for a student’s major or minor. Department Chairs submit/email to the registrar.
- Request to Offer an External Travel Course For faculty to arrange to offer an external travel course.
- The forms are located at the bottom of this OIA Travel Course page. Submit to the Office of Intercultural Life.
- Course Information Change Request form For Department Chairs to request a small change in course information such as course title, description, or pre-requisites. Forward completed form to your Dean for approval. The Dean will email it to the firstname.lastname@example.org.
For Department Chairs to propose changes to courses or academic programs follow instructions below.
- Email email@example.com to notify the Vice Provost for Academic Affairs that your department is preparing a proposal for the Academic Policies & Curriculum Committee (APCC) consideration.
- Completed proposal forms must be submitted two weeks prior to scheduled APCC meetings to be considered for that meeting’s agenda.
- Dates of the Tuesday morning Standing Committee Meetings are on the event calendar. Plus there will be a November 19 called meeting of APCC.
- Read instructions at top of form.
- Program Proposals – for majors, minors, foundations, graduate programs
- Course Proposals – for new or changed courses.
- Save a copy of the form using the proposed program or course name.
- Complete the proposal forms for each (place X’s in check boxes; type answers in the form after each question.)
- Submit completed forms to the Dean of your school who, upon review and approval, can submit the proposal form by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Changes to Foundations require prior approval of the Liberal Arts Council; your dean should submit completed forms to the Chair of LAC who, upon review and approval, can submit the proposal form by email to email@example.com.