- NOTE: SAVE BLANK FORM TO YOUR COMPUTER FIRST with its own name; Complete form and submit or email to the appropriate office or to email@example.com.
- Mac users: do not open with preview.
- To Select a checkbox on a form HIT SPACEBAR on the desired box.
- Pre-Approved College Transfer (PACT) For approval to take specific courses at another school (Pre-Approved College Transfer PACT) to meet Asbury requirements. READ TRANSFER POLICIES ON FORM.
- Verification of Enrollment form For verification of enrollment as a current student. *Your signature is required for release. Print out, complete, and sign this form. Submit to registrar’s office. You may also scan and email with your signature.
- Undergraduate Contract Course Form (TUG or APS) Graduate Contract Course Form To request to register for an individualized contract course (Independent/Directed Studies, Internships, etc.). Requires signature of approved instructor, academic advisor(s), student, and department chair. Complete the course information and obtain all signatures. Submit/Email to the registrar’s office (firstname.lastname@example.org) prior to the term drop/add deadline.
- Change of Grade form For course instructors to request to change a grade in a class. Forward completed form to your Dean for approval. The Dean will submit/email it to the registrar.
- Substitution Waiver form For Department Chairs requesting to substitute a different course for a required course, or to request a waiver of a requirement for a student’s major or minor. Department Chairs submit/email to the registrar.
- Request to Offer an External Travel Course For faculty to arrange to offer an external travel course, follow this link to Office of Intercultural Affairs for complete instructions.
- The forms are located at the bottom of this OIA Travel Course page. Submit to the Office of Intercultural Affairs.
- Course Information Change Request form For Department Chairs to request a small change in course information such as course title, description, or pre-requisites. Forward completed form to your Dean for approval. The Dean will email it to the email@example.com.
For Department Chairs to propose changes to courses or academic programs follow instructions below.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to notify the Vice Provost for Academic Affairs that your department is preparing a proposal for the Academic Policies & Curriculum Committee (APCC) consideration.
- Completed proposal forms must be submitted two weeks prior to scheduled APCC meetings to be considered for that meeting’s agenda.
- Dates of the Tuesday morning Standing Committee Meetings are on the event calendar. Plus there will be a November 19 called meeting of APCC.
- Read instructions at top of form.
- Program Proposals – for majors, minors, foundations, graduate programs
- Course Proposals – for new or changed courses.
- Save a copy of the form using the proposed program or course name.
- Complete the proposal forms for each (place X’s in check boxes; type answers in the form after each question.)
- Submit completed forms to the Dean of your school who, upon review and approval, can submit the proposal form by email to email@example.com.
- Changes to Foundations require prior approval of the Liberal Arts Council; your dean should submit completed forms to the Chair of LAC who, upon review and approval, can submit the proposal form by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.