Financial Checklist for Each Semester:
Complete the following items before you arrive on campus! Most of these items can be completed on the Student Portal under the Financial heading.
- Pay any prior semester balance from the portal Term Billing Summary.
- Register for classes.
- Complete ALL sections of Financial Registration*:
Housing, Meal Plan, Insurance, Vehicle Registration, and Statement of Financial Responsibility
*A late fee of $37 may be charged if Financial Registration has not been completed by the first day of class.
- Set up parents or others as Authorized Payers on the portal to receive monthly statements notices and provide secure access to your TRANSACT (formerly CASHNet) Account Online.
- Complete a Privacy Form to grant Parents, or others, permission to speak to Financial Aid and Student Accounts about your account.
- Accept or Decline any loans that have been offered as part of your Financial Aid package.
- View your current Term Billing Summary and determine a plan of action to pay the Total Amount Due.
- Pay the Total Amount Due from the current Term Billing Summary by the first day of class, or set up a TRANSACT (formerly CASHNet) Payment Plan.
If you anticipate specific aid or payments that are not listed on your Term Billing Summary, deduct those amounts before sending payment. Follow up by providing documentation to the appropriate office of the expected payment(s):
- Student Accounts – Vocational Rehabilitation Authorization, 529 Savings Plan Authorization
- Financial Aid – Outside Scholarship Notice, Church Match Confirmation