- Laundry: Laundry facilities are available in each of the residence hall complexes.
- Room Alterations: Authorization from the Resident Director must precede any room alterations, additional electrical wiring or removal of furniture and/or equipment from the room or residence facility. Final approval on altering or adding electrical wiring must be received in writing from the Director of the Physical Plant. Each student is responsible for the furniture which appears on the room inventory portion of the Housing Agreement. Lofted or bunk beds are permitted only when provided by Asbury University as stock furniture. Water beds are not permitted in the residence halls.
- Room Décor: The University reserves the right to determine the appropriateness of room décor and to instruct residents to remove inappropriate items from the room. Road signs/equipment and public signs are prohibited in the residence complexes. Possession of the aforementioned items will result in confiscation of the items and a $25 fine.
- Room Entry: University personnel make regular room examinations to check for maintenance and damage. Authorized university personnel reserve the right to enter a student’s room for inspection at any time with due cause.
- Room Keys: The RD will issue a key to the student. Lost keys are to be reported to the RA (or RD), and a duplicate key will be provided for a replacement fee of $25. Keys are never to be duplicated by the student. Failure to return a key upon vacating a residence hall results in a replacement fee charge.