The goal of Academic Coaching is to assist students in achieving academic excellence.
Who should consider Academic Coaching?
Students at all levels of academic achievement can benefit from working with an academic coach individually or in a coaching group.
What is Academic Coaching?
Academic Coaches are peer-specialists who partner with students to increase learning efficiency, gain appropriate learning strategies for current classes, and improve problem solving abilities and critical thinking skills.
Some of the areas academic coaches address are:
- Understanding course syllabi
- Note-taking, studying, and test-taking strategies
- Maximizing your time through schedule management
- Making the most of college resources and services
- Discovering and leveraging one’s learning style
Interested in making an Academic Coaching Appointment?
You can schedule one appointment or several – depending on your needs.
Please see our Policy Contract.
Ask us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (859) 858-3511, x2197