For 90 years, Asbury University and The Salvation Army have been united in the common cause of impacting the world for the cause of Christ. Asbury is committed to providing Salvation Army soldiers and officers excellent, relevant and Christ-Centered education. As partners, Asbury offers unique resources for Salvation Army students through our online degree programs. Hear from your fellow officers below and find the degree option that best meets your needs and interests.
Hear From Our Students
Online Bachelor’s Degrees
Through the Adult Professional Studies Program, Salvation Army officers can transfer up to 60 credit hours from the College for Officer Training toward any of the following online bachelor’s degree programs. A maximum of 75 credit hours may be transferred from all previous institutions, including CFOT.
Complete a Bachelor of Science degree in:
- Health Promotion & Wellness (online)
- Instructional Design (online)
- Instructional Design for Health Professions (online)
- Leadership and Ministry (online)
- Ministry Management (online)
- Organizational Management (online)
- Public Health (online)
- Social Work (online)
Online Graduate Degrees
Accessible from anywhere in the world, Asbury’s Online Graduate programs allow Salvationists the ability to continue their work and ministry while earning a master’s degree. Online programs maintain a high standard of academic rigor, spiritual vitality and highly engaged faculty. Asbury’s Graduate and Professional Studies programs empower Salvationists to bring excellence and leadership to the community they serve.
Complete a graduate degree in:
- Master of Arts in Communication: Digital Storytelling (online)
- Master of Fine Arts: Film/TV Production (online)
- Master of Fine Arts: Screenwriting (online)
- Master of Business Administration (online)
- Master of Business Administration: Non-Profit Management (online)