Student Jobs Documents & Forms – Asbury University
Shapemaximize playTriangle
Watch The College Tour
Contact Us

Student Jobs Documents & Forms

Play Video

You must present a valid passport or picture ID and citizenship/work eligibility verification (birth certificate or Social Security card) in order to be hired for any campus job.

After you secure a campus job, visit the Human Resources Office with the documents listed above to fill out your tax forms (K-4, W-4) and employment eligibility forms (I-9). You cannot begin working until these forms are filled out.

Information for off-campus jobs is available in the Office of Career & Calling.