Welcome Weekend 2020
Asbury University’s Welcome Weekend provides new students with the support and resources to successfully enter Asbury’s social, spiritual, and intellectual community. Due to the desire to maintain healthy guidelines in response to COVID-19, Welcome Weekend is going to be both an online and in-person experience. Welcome Weekend will occur in a tiered arrival system. A tentative schedule for each of the different groups is linked below. Please note that these schedules are subject to change.
- Thursday, April 13 Welcome Weekend Start
- Friday, April 14 Welcome Weekend Start
- Saturday, April 15 Welcome Weekend Start
Please look over the information below to further help prepare you for your introduction to Asbury:
- Visit the Deposited Students website and complete the checklist.
- Visit the Move to Asbury for your Housing Preference Form and more information on moving to Asbury.
- Prior to Welcome Weekend students have the option to attending Archways, a pre-orientation outdoor adventure leadership program.
- If you are a new student and participating in a fall sport, your coach may request that you come prior to Welcome Weekend. Contact your coach for move-in details and dates.
- Transition and Guidance (T.A.G.) Program Information
- Parent Program Information
- Moving to Asbury University Information
- Computers and Technology
- Registrar’s Office
- Financial Aid Information
- Campus Map
Our faculty, staff, and students are so excited to welcome you! If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact me. I look forward to meeting you soon in person!
Director of Student Engagement