Adventures abound when you join the staff of Asbury’s Center for Adventure Leadership for this summer's Adventure Camp! You’ll discover new leadership skills as we explore the best outdoor experiences Kentucky has to offer!
Monday – Friday, June 5 – 9, 2017
Click here for the daily schedule.
The camp is $390 per person, and includes food, lodging, and all expenses.
What You Can Expect:
- Rock climb and rappel in the Red River Gorge, as we draw spiritual parallels to help you grow in your faith
- During an overnight backpacking trip, learn about group process and dynamics in a hands-on, experiential way
- Practice navigation and route finding skills, as well as initiative, self-awareness and problem solving
- Learn leadership skills through backcountry and high adventure activities
- Check out our Adventure Leadership Summer Canoe Camp: June 27-29, 2017
Download the flyer (PDF). Contact Varee Vetters at email@example.com or (859) 858-3511 x2394 for more information.
About Your Instructors:
The Adventure Leadership Camp will be run by our Center for Adventure Leadership which operates both academic and co-curricular programs for Asbury and the larger community of Central Kentucky.
All programs are operated by staff who maintain the highest in wilderness medical certification and training, our full time staff have over 15 years of experience running field programs in outdoor recreation and the department has taught leadership through adventure based programs for over 20 years.
Our program is affiliated with multiple national accrediting bodies including the Association for Challenge Course Technology, the American Mountain Guides Association, and the Association for Experiential Education.