You can feel it the moment you arrive – there’s something different about this place. Planning a campus visit is the perfect way to experience it for yourself.
Schedule a personalized campus visit to learn more about our programs, and see how we fit into your story!
Personalized Campus Visits
Are you ready to dive into campus life? Experience a day on campus designed specifically for you! A typical visit to Asbury takes 2-4 hours and includes the following activities:
- Campus tour
- Chapel – which we highly recommend! (Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 10 a.m.)
- Meeting with your admissions counselor which will include an overview of financial aid
- Tours of our Residence Halls
- In addition, we can arrange for you to attend a class and coordinate a meeting with a professor or coach. Please let us know when you register if you would like to add any of these additional options.
If you can’t make a weekday visit, we’d love to host you on campus for an hour on Saturday to show you around! We welcome guests for Saturday Campus Tours at 10 a.m., 11 a.m., 12 p.m., and 1:00 p.m. during the semester. Our full campus tour only takes one hour! Afterwards, we encourage you to connect with your Admissions Counselor to receive more customized information at your convenience.
We know that school and work fill up your day, and that’s why we also have evening tours made for you! We welcome guests for Evening Campus Tours at 6 p.m. on Monday and Thursday evenings during the semester. Our full campus tour only takes one hour! Afterwards, we encourage you to connect with your Admissions Counselor to receive more customized information at your convenience.
Accommodations and Availability
We provide tours in ASL, Spanish, Mandarin, or other languages upon request. We are also able to provide golf-cart tours as needed. Please note these requests on your visit registration form and feel free to call our office at (859) 858-5000 with any questions.
We can accommodate campus visits almost any time; however, due to visit events, holidays, or scheduled campus events (Spring Break, Finals Exams, etc.) there are some dates where campus visits are either limited or not available. When scheduling your visit to Asbury, please keep the below dates in mind.
2021-2022 No Classes (Limited or Unavailable Visit Options)
- September 6 (Labor Day)
- October 14–16 (Fall Break)
- November 24–27 (Thanksgiving Break)
- December 6–9 (Finals Week)
- December 10–January 9 (Semester Break)
- January 17 (MLK Day)
- March 14–19 (Spring Break)
- April 15–18 (Good Friday and Easter Holiday)
- May 2–5 (Finals Week)
- May 30 (Memorial Day)
- July 4 (Independence Day)
Traveling to Asbury
We have your travel details covered. As you prepare for your trip to Asbury University, be sure to check out these helpful links: