Our Office of Admissions is closely monitoring and following Asbury University’s official COVID-19 Response. We are adjusting our office procedures to best serve our prospective and incoming students well throughout the college search, application and matriculation process.
Unfortunately, all campus visits are now cancelled through May 12 out of an abundance of caution. Our desire is to keep visitors safe and the University has determined that these cancellations will be the best way to do so. If you were registered for an affected event, you will be notified via email. However, we remain committed to being a resource to you and are working on online alternatives and conferences for you to still get to know Asbury and for us to get to know you! Stay tuned to our admissions page for updates.
If you have any questions or concerns, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (859) 858-5374.
We are happy to set up a campus visit designed specifically for you. A typical visit to Asbury takes 3-4 hours and includes the following activities:
- Campus tour
- Chapel–which we highly recommend!
(Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 10 a.m.)
- Lunch in the cafeteria
- Meeting with your admissions counselor which will include an overview of financial aid
In addition, we can arrange for you to attend a class, coordinate a meeting with a professor or coach and schedule an overnight stay in one of our residence halls. Please let us know when you register if you would like to add any of these additional options.
We can accommodate personalized visits almost anytime, however due to visit events, holidays, or scheduled campus events (Spring Break, Finals Exams, etc.) there are some dates where campus visits are either limited or not available. When scheduling your visit, please keep in mind that we schedule visits during the weekdays and Saturday mornings (tours and group conferences only), but not on Sundays. When scheduling your visit to Asbury please keep the dates below in mind.
Our Saturday hours are from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Spanish- or Mandarin-speaking campus tours are available upon request.
Sample Personalized Visit Schedule
- 8:50 a.m. – Visit Registration
- 9 – 9:50 a.m. – Campus Tour
- 10 – 10:50 a.m. – Chapel
- 11 – 11:50 a.m. – Attend a Class
- Noon – 1 p.m. – Lunch in the Dining Hall
- 1 – 2 p.m. – Meeting with Admissions Counselor
No Classes – Limited Visit Option:
- May 13-Aug 16, 2019 (Summer Break)
- Oct 17-18, 2019 (Fall Break)
- Nov 27-29, 2019 (Thanksgiving Break)
- Dec 9-13, 2019 (Exam Week)
- Dec 16-20, 2019 (Winter Break)
- January 2-10 2020 (Continuation of Winter Break)
- March 16-20, 2020 (Spring Break)
- April 13, 2020 (Easter Monday)
Unavailable Visit Dates
- Sep 2, 2019 (Labor Day)
- Nov 28-29, 2019 (Thanksgiving Break)
- Dec 23-27, 2019 (Christmas Break)
- January 1, 2020 (New Year’s Day)
- January 20, 2020 (Martin Luther King Jr. Day)
- April 10, 2020 (Good Friday)
Saturday Visit Schedule
We welcome guests for Campus Tours at 9 a.m., 10 a.m., 11 a.m., and noon.
Please contact the Admissions Visit Team at email@example.com or (859) 858-5503 to make special group arrangements.
Traveling to Asbury
As you prepare for your trip to Asbury University, be sure to check out these helpful links: