We are happy to set up a campus visit designed specifically for you. A typical visit to Asbury takes 3-4 hours and includes the following activities:
- Campus tour
- Chapel–which we highly recommend!
(Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 10 a.m.)
- Lunch in the cafeteria
- Meeting with your admissions counselor which will include an overview of financial aid
In addition, we can arrange for you to attend a class, coordinate a meeting with a professor or coach and schedule an overnight stay in one of our residence halls. Please let us know when you register if you would like to add any of these additional options.
We can accommodate personalized visits almost anytime, however due to visit events, holidays, or scheduled campus events (Spring Break, Finals Exams, etc.) there are some dates where campus visits are either limited or not available. When scheduling your visit, please keep in mind that we schedule visits during the weekdays and Saturday mornings (tours and group conferences only), but not on Sundays. When scheduling your visit to Asbury please keep the dates below in mind.
Our Saturday hours are from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Spanish- or Mandarin-speaking campus tours are available upon request.
Sample Personalized Visit Schedule
- 8:50 a.m. – Visit Registration
- 9 – 9:50 a.m. – Campus Tour
- 10 – 10:50 a.m. – Chapel
- 11 – 11:50 a.m. – Attend a Class
- Noon – 1 p.m. – Lunch in the Dining Hall
- 1 – 2 p.m. – Meeting with Admissions Counselor
No Classes – Limited Visit Option:
- Spring Break (Mar 18 – 22)
- Easter Monday (Apr 22)
- Exam Week (May 6 – May 10)
- Summer Break (May 13 – Aug 16)
Unavailable Visit Dates
- Martin Luther King, Jr. (Jan 21)
- Scholarship Competitions (Jan 25, Feb 8, & Feb 22)
- Good Friday (Apr 19)
- Memorial Day (May 27)
- Independence Day (July 4)
Saturday Visit Schedule
- We welcome guests for Campus Tours at 9 a.m., 10 a.m., 11 a.m., and noon.
- We offer a 10 a.m. Admissions Conference on the following dates:
- Feb 2
- Feb 9
- Mar 2
- Mar 9
- Apr 6
- Apr 27
- May 4
Please contact the Admissions Visit Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or (859) 858-5503 to make special group arrangements.
Traveling to Asbury
As you prepare for your trip to Asbury University, be sure to check out these helpful links: