Our campus is now open for in-person visits! Schedule yours today. If you are unable to travel, take a look below at our online alternatives for you to still get to know Asbury and for us to get to know you! Our Office of Admissions is closely monitoring and following Asbury University’s official COVID-19 Response, and visits will follow recommendations as outlined by our COVID-19 Task Force, the CDC and government officials.
We are happy to set up a campus visit designed specifically for you. A typical visit to Asbury takes 3-4 hours and includes the following activities:
- Campus tour
- Chapel–which we highly recommend!
(Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 10 a.m.)
- Lunch in the cafeteria
- Meeting with your admissions counselor which will include an overview of financial aid
In addition, we can arrange for you to attend a class, coordinate a meeting with a professor or coach and schedule an overnight stay in one of our residence halls. Please let us know when you register if you would like to add any of these additional options.
We can accommodate personalized visits almost anytime, however due to visit events, holidays, or scheduled campus events (Spring Break, Finals Exams, etc.) there are some dates where campus visits are either limited or not available. When scheduling your visit, please keep in mind that we schedule visits during the weekdays and Saturday mornings (tours and group conferences only), but not on Sundays. When scheduling your visit to Asbury please keep the dates below in mind.
Our Saturday hours are from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Spanish- or Mandarin-speaking campus tours are available upon request.
Sample Personalized Visit Schedule
- 8:50 a.m. – Visit Registration
- 9 – 9:50 a.m. – Campus Tour
- 10 – 10:50 a.m. – Chapel
- 11 – 11:50 a.m. – Attend a Class
- Noon – 1 p.m. – Lunch in the Dining Hall
- 1 – 2 p.m. – Meeting with Admissions Counselor
No Classes – Limited Visit Option (Tentative Per COVID-19 Conditions):
- May 12-Aug 14, 2020 (Summer Break)
- Oct 15-16, 2020 (Fall Break)
- Dec 7-11, 2020 (Final Exams Week)
- Dec 14-18, 2020 (Christmas Break)
- Dec 28, 2020- Jan 8, 2021 (Christmas Break Continued)
- March 15-18, 2021 (Spring Break)
- April 5, 2021 (Easter Monday)
Unavailable Visit Dates
- May 25, 2020 (Memorial Day)
- July 4, 2020 (Independence Day)
- Sep 7, 2020 (Labor Day)
- Nov 25-27, 2020 (Thanksgiving Break)
- Dec 21-25, 2020 (Christmas Break)
- January 1, 2021 (New Year’s Day)
- January 18, 2021 (Martin Luther King Jr. Day)
- April 2, 2021 (Good Friday)
Saturday Visit Schedule
We welcome guests for Campus Tours at 9 a.m., 10 a.m., 11 a.m., and noon.
Please contact the Admissions Visit Team at email@example.com or (859) 858-5503 to make special group arrangements.
Traveling to Asbury
As you prepare for your trip to Asbury University, be sure to check out these helpful links: