We are happy to set up a campus visit designed specifically for you! There are so many areas to explore, and with a personalized visit, we can ensure that you see what will resonate with your journey.
We want to see you!
There are many ways to schedule a visit to Asbury
“The minute I stepped on campus, it felt like home.” Time after time, that’s what we hear from prospective students who visit Asbury. Experience Asbury for yourself with a campus visit! Visits are free, customizable, and we encourage you to bring your family. Hospitality is important to us, and we guarantee that you will feel welcomed in beautiful Wilmore.
New to Asbury? Do you have questions about admissions and financial aid? Your Admissions Counselor wants to hear from you and make the process as smooth as possible. You can even schedule a video call. And if you plan to come see us in Wilmore, you can choose the campus visit option that fits your needs—check out the list below.
Visit events are designed to give you a well-rounded picture of life at Asbury and meet other prospective students. There are usually around 10 visit events each year to choose from.
Bring your friends and explore Asbury, together! We welcome group visits from your school or youth group, which allow you to feel even more at home here.
Know Before You Visit
- Visiting is always free! (The optional Adventure component with Fall Preview #1 has a $20 fee.)
- Staying overnight with a current student in residence halls is an option for high school juniors and seniors and for current college students interested in transferring to Asbury.*
- Families are welcome to join in on campus visits.
- Visiting is always better on days when classes are in session, and best on chapel days – Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays!
* Subject to change due to COVID-19 safety measures
Traveling to Asbury
As you prepare for your trip to Asbury University, be sure to check out these helpful links. And as always, don’t hesitate to reach out to the Admissions Office for more information.