Non-Degree Seeking Undergraduate Students – Asbury University
Shapemaximize playTriangle
Watch The College Tour
Contact Us

Non-Degree Seeking Undergraduate Students

Application for Special Status

Complete and return the application for special status to the Office of Admissions.

Students seeking admission as a non-degree seeking student fall into one of the following categories:

  • Visiting: Full-time students visiting, with permission from another institution, to our Wilmore campus, Paris Semester, and China Semester abroad.
  • Auditor: Students who attend non-activity classes for personal enrichment and not for academic credit.
  • Post-Baccalaureate: Students who holds a bachelor’s degree and are earning further credits for personal interest or toward teacher certification.
  • Special Status: Students who may not meet admissions requirements but have been admitted by special action of the Director of Undergraduate Admissions and/or Admissions Sub-committee for a specific period of time or students taking courses for personal interest.


An official high school transcript or GED Certificate is required of all applicants with less than 30 semester hours of college credit. Applicants should also submit an official transcript from all colleges and universities attended. All transcripts should be sent directly from the institution to the Asbury University Admissions Office.

Final Acceptance

Once all admission materials are received and reviewed, Asbury University will notify applicants of their admission status. If you have questions regarding the admission process or the status of an application, please contact the Office of Admissions.