Asbury Promise for KY Students
Asbury is committed to making Christian higher education possible for Kentucky students who desire a private, Christian college degree, regardless of their economic situation.
The Asbury Kentucky Pell Promise tuition guarantee offers a full tuition award for all first-time students from Kentucky who are Pell Grant eligible and have a 3.00 cumulative high school GPA. This award is renewable for up to three years, covering eight academic semesters in total.
The Asbury Kentucky Pell Promise tuition guarantee is awarded after all available federal grants & aid, KY state grants & aid, and tuition based institutional scholarships have been swarded, up to 100% of the cost of tuition only. The Asbury Kentucky Pell Promise money will be the last dollar added to tuition.
Room, board, student fees, course related fees, textbooks and other non-tuition costs are not covered by this award or other institutional aid.
Eligible students must:
- Be a permanent resident of KY.
- Be a Pell Grant recipient.
- Have a 3.00 cumulative GPA from a KY public or private high school or home school.
- Be admitted as a first-time, full-time freshman.
- Be enrolled full-time in Asbury University’s traditional on-campus program.
- File the FAFSA each year and remain Pell Grant eligible each year of enrollment.
- Remain in continuous full-time enrollment status.
- Maintain good academic standing.
For more information, please contact the Office of Admissions at (859) 858-5000 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Students must file the FAFSA each year of enrollment. If you lose Pell eligibility or State aid, your Asbury KY Promise Grant will not increase or decrease. The student will be responsible for the loss of Pell and State aid. This award is for the Asbury traditional undergraduate program only. If you withdraw from the university, and/or enter part-time status, you are no longer eligible for the Asbury KY Promise Pell Grant.