Worship Arts/Audio Production Camp
This unique camp covers both the technical side of audio production, plus the art of leading worship. Barry Blair (of Audio Adrenaline) and John Roller (Ph.D.) will help students play, practice & create.
Monday – Friday June 8 – 12th, 2015 Camps
Click here for the daily schedule.
The camp is $360 per person, and includes food, lodging, and all expenses.
What You Can Expect:
- Training in worship songwriting
- Songwriting contest with the winning song recorded in Asbury's recording studio
- Hands-on audio experience in both live and studio settings
- Training in effective worship leading and musicianship in a band setting
- Individual instruction in worship band instruments and/or vocals
About Your Instructors:
Jon Roller is the Coordinator of the Worship Arts Program at Asbury University. He has nine years experience in training and mentoring worship leaders and instrumentalists and plays keyboard with the worship band at Quest Community Church.
Barry Blair, a Dove award winning songwriter and music producer, was a founding member and guitarist of the band Audio Adrenaline. He's also on faculty in the Media Communications department at Asbury University.