1. Former Students: Asbury University has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide transcript ordering via the web. You can order transcripts using any major credit card. Your card will only be charged after your order has been completed. Asbury University charges $5.00 per transcript and the National Student Clearinghouse adds a charge of $2.25 per address.
- To order an official transcript(s), please go to www.getmytranscript.com.
- The site will walk you through placing your order, including delivery options and fees. You can order as many transcripts as you like in a single session.
- Order updates will be emailed to you. You can also check order status, or history, online.
- If you need help or have questions about the Clearinghouse's transcript ordering service, contact 703-742-7791 or email@example.com
- Please allow 3-5 academic days for processing your request. The Registrar's Office is closed during the week of Christmas.
2. Current students may come in to the Registrar's Office to request transcripts.
3. Current students may also log on to the Student Portal to download an unofficial transcript.
4. Asbury University has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide enrollment and degree verifications. The National Student Clearinghouse can be contacted at www.degreeverify.org or National Student Clearinghouse 2300 Dulles Station Boulevard, Suite 300 Herndon, VA 20171.
This policy is in compliance with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 (Buckley Amendment). Federal Law mandates that only the student may request release of a transcript to a third party. Therefore, any request for a transcript must include the student's signature.
Office of the Registrar
One Macklem Dr.
Wilmore, KY 40390