Preview Events are a great opportunity for students and parents to visit the campus and get an inside look at what life is like at Asbury. You’ll attend classes, eat in the dining hall, worship in chapel and stay overnight in one of our residence halls. In addition, you’ll meet our students, interact with professors, explore academic programs and attend informative seminars. Preview Events also include special sessions for parents, like the Financial Aid Seminar.
- March 28-29, 2019: Spring Preview #2
- September 5-7, 2019: Fall Preview #1 + Adventure
- October 4-5, 2019: Fall Preview #2
- November 7-8, 2019: Fall Preview #3
- March 5-6, 2020: Spring Preview #1
- April 2-3, 2020: Spring Preview #2
What Sessions Are There for Parents?
Parents may find the following events especially interesting:
- Financial Aid Seminar: The Director of Financial Aid will breakdown the financial aid process and discuss the financial aid programs of the University. The session will also include time for Q&A.
- Faculty Panel with Professors: Professors discuss how they incorporate their faith with their profession.
- Academic Fair: Interact personally with faculty from each academic department.
- Parents are invited to attend all parts of the event including the Campus Tour, Classes, Chapel and Meals, but are not required to attend.
Traveling to Asbury
As you prepare for your trip to Asbury University, be sure to check out these helpful links:
If you have any questions about Preview Events, please contact the Visit Coordinator at email@example.com or (859) 858-5374.