As you prepare for your trip to Asbury University, be sure to check out these helpful links:
Preview Events are a great opportunity for students and parents to visit the campus and get an inside look at what life is like at Asbury. You’ll attend classes, eat in the dining hall, worship in Chapel and stay overnight in one of our residence halls. In addition, you’ll meet our students, interact with professors, explore academic programs and attend informative seminars. Preview Events also include special sessions for parents, like the Financial Aid Seminar.
- September 5-6, 2019: Fall Preview #1 + Adventure
- October 3-4, 2019: Fall Preview #2 + Sibling Invasion
- November 7-8, 2019: Fall Preview #3
- March 5-6, 2020: Spring Preview #1
- April 2-3, 2020: Spring Preview #2
Some of our Preview Events include an additional optional track that you can select on the registration form.
- Fall Preview #1 + Adventure: Stay for the full Preview event and then head to Daniel Boone National Forest on Friday afternoon for time hiking, camping and exploring nature with our Adventure Leadership Team. Students will return to campus at 5 p.m. on Saturday.
- Fall Preview #2 + Sibling Invasion: Prospective students who are siblings of current Asbury students are invited stay an extra night after the Preview Event and to join in on all of the Family Weekend activities on Saturday, from music concerts to athletic games and more!
What Sessions Are There for Parents?
Parents may find the following events especially interesting:
- Financial Aid Seminar: The Director of Financial Aid will break down the financial aid process and discuss the financial aid programs of the University. The session will also include time for Q&A.
- Faculty Panel with Professors: Professors will discuss how they incorporate their faith with their profession.
- Academic Fair: Interact personally with faculty from each academic department.
- Parents are invited to attend all parts of the event including the campus tour, classes, Chapel and meals, but are not required to attend.
If you have any questions about Preview Events, please contact the Visit Coordinator at email@example.com or (859) 858-5374.