The Office of Career & Calling provides helpful career resources and assistance with
- Choosing a major
- Identifying your skills, values, interests, and personality
- Exploring majors and career options
- Goal setting
- Networking and Job Search
- Cover Letters and Resumes
- Graduate/Professional School search
- On-campus recruiting opportunities
- Job, Internship & Graduate School Fairs
- Any major or career-related questions you might have!
For an appointment, please stop by the second floor of Fletcher-Early, call extension 2401, or email Career & Calling. Career appointments are also available for online Students via the web. Call or email to set up an appointment.
Check out our Career Resources.