GATHER: Reunion 2021, June 25-26
Asbury University seeks to make prayerful and well-informed decisions during an uncertain time with constantly changing regulations related to the pandemic. While we desire to celebrate together in-person, we also anticipate that some guidelines and restrictions are still likely to be in place in June which would affect Reunion. Therefore, we have made the decision to host an abridged Reunion that focuses on our most beloved traditions.
View the Reunion Schedule for Friday, June 25 and Saturday, June 26.
Things to Know
- As we anticipate probable capacity restrictions, registration will give priority to alumni celebrating a 2020 or 2021 banner-year reunion (classes ending in 0, 1, 5, or 6).
- Registration is required for all participants.
- Registration materials will be available online at asbury.edu/reunion in March.
- Residence Halls will be available for reservation Friday and Saturday nights only. Availability may be limited or cancelled.
- An announcement will be made in April in the event we are unable to host an in-person Reunion due to national or state guidelines/restrictions and we move to a virtual event only.
- Asbury University follows CDC guidelines and Kentucky mandates. Reunion activities will be offered in compliance with guidelines at the time of the event. We will take every precaution to provide a safe environment for our alumni and their families.