The audio recording studio complex includes a large control room that is equipped with a Solid State Logic AWS900+ analog recording console and ProTools HD software. A THX approved JBL monitor system is available for 5.1 surround mixing.
- Outboard Signal Processors: Great River MP-2NV 2 channel microphone preamplifier, Empirical Labs Distressor, Mohog Audio MoFet76 Compressor, Buzz Audio SOC1.1 stereo optical compressor, Bricasti M7 reverb processor
- A/D and D/A Conversion: Lynx Aurora 16, Lynx Aurora 8, Aphex
- Pro Tools interface: Avid Thunderbolt HD
- Microphones: 1 Telefunken AR-51 1 Audio Technica AT4060, 3 Audio Technica AT4050, 2 Audio Technica AT4051, 2 Shure SM81, 2 Advanced Audio CM54, 2 Shure SM58, 2 Shure SM57, 1 AKG D112, 1 Sennheiser MD421, 3 Sennheiser e609
- Instruments: Gretsch Catalina Maple Drum set, Zildian cymbals
- Software: ProTools HD, Melodyne, Izotope RX5 Advanced, Slate Trigger, Triumph, Waves plug-ins, Avid Space convolution reverb