At this time there are two graduate assistantships available for students in the MA in Communication.
- Must be a graduate student of a four-year, accredited institution.
- Must have a minimum of two academic semesters left to complete his/her Master’s degree from the time the scholarship is awarded.
- Must have a minimum of 3.0 GPA.
- Must submit an current resume (include awards, leadership positions, and industry experience)
- Write a maximum 500 word essay about your personal vision (goals and life purpose) for implementing digital storytelling in your career. Clearly state in your essay the contributions you expect to make to the field of digital storytelling and how this assistantship will help you achieve these goals.
- Candidates will be interviewed by graduate faculty.