Online Leadership and Ministry Program
- Program Delivery Format: Online
- Credit Hours: 124 total hours (up to 75 may be transferred in)
- Potential Career Fields: Pastoral leadership, Church ministry leadership, Parachurch ministries, Community programs, Non-profit organizations.
- 2018-19 Tuition Rate: $399 per credit hour (Scholarships and Financial Aid Available)
- Department Webpage: Christian Studies and Philosophies
- Curriculum: Program Requirements
Online Program Admissions Requirements
- Application form (no application fee)
- Two satisfactory references from anyone other than a family member. When completing the online application, students will list contact information for these references and a form will be sent automatically to those listed on the application.
- Provide official copies of transcripts for ALL previously attended colleges and universities. If you have never attended college, please provide an official copy of your high school transcript or GED. We will gladly assist you in ordering official transcripts and we will pay for the transcript orders.
- Submit your Free Application for Federal Student Aid online and add Asbury University’s school code, 001952.
Visit the Adult Professional Studies admissions page for more information regarding the admissions process.
[ALL TRANSCRIPTS, whether high school or University, must be sent directly from that institution to the Admissions Office of Asbury University. Hand-carried transcripts may be used for evaluation only. Hand-carried transcripts are NOT acceptable as final, official transcripts.]
Please visit the Christian Studies and Philosophies webpage for more specific information regarding academic and program requirements.