Online Instructional Design (ID)
If you are energized by helping others reach goals, enjoy solving problems, and like to create things, then you are a great fit for the Bachelor of Science degree program in Instructional Design. Instructional designers create learning and training experiences for businesses, hospitals, and schools. If you want a marketable skill set that is in high demand across multiple industries, then submit the free application for admission online and our enrollment team will contact you immediately to help you build your Instructional Design degree plan.
Visit the Adult Professional Studies admissions page for more information regarding the admissions process.
- Program Delivery Format: Online
- Credit Hours: 124 total hours (up to 75 may be transferred in)
- Potential Career Fields: Instructional Designer, Instructional Media Technician, Instructional Technologist, e-Learning Developer, Technology Training Coordinator, Distant Learning Coordinator
- 2019-20 Tuition Rate: $399 per credit hour
- Department Webpage: Instructional Design Major
- Curriculum: Program Requirements