Discipleship Application – Small Groups, Banded, or Mentoring
While discipleship is intertwined with all expressions of campus life at Asbury, we have several opportunities we do very intentionally to give students entry points for new growth. Every discipleship moment at Asbury is a reflection of Acts 2 – being together for prayer, conversation, and encountering Scripture. When Asbury students enter these discipleship moments, they grow in holiness, stewardship, and mission.
- Takes place weekly on the floor of every Residence Hall and is a time for residents to come together for a time of prayer, testimony, and fellowship led by a Spiritual Life Assistant (“SLA”).
- Commuter Gather occurs weekly on Tuesdays at 11 a.m. at WGM Student Center (upstairs). If you are a commuter, please contact Noah Clark (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Banded Discipleship Groups
- Gender-specific friend groups of three to five people intentionally committed to meeting weekly around Scripture, prayer, and intentional questions.
- For more information, contact Elle Crossman (email@example.com)
Small Groups, Spiritual Friendship Groups, & Book Groups:
- Choose a time, choose a leader, choose an activity and jump into a group where you will be fed and challenged spiritually
- If you would like to join a group or lead a group, contact Emily Leininger (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- To participate in any of these opportunities below, please fill out this form: https://forms.office.com/r/bFacZtS8s6
- Staff, faculty, seminary students, and community members comprise our list of available spiritual mentors.
- For more information, contact Annie Sisk (email@example.com) or fill out the forms below
Interested in more?