Most modern operating systems (Windows 10, macOS) including built-in protections against viruses. If you need anti-virus protection, Microsoft Security Essentials is available to download free for current Faculty, Staff, and Students. You can find detailed instructions for downloading it here.
Desktop Background (Coming Soon!)
Official Asbury University Desktop Background will be available soon
Campus Screensaver (Coming Soon!)
Official Asbury University Screensaver will be available soon
Office 365 Desktop Apps
Office 365 Desktop Apps are available to download free for current Faculty, Staff, and Students at Asbury. To download Office 365 Desktop Apps:
- Log into your Asbury email account at office.asbury.edu.
- Click “Office 365” at the top of the page.
- You will be taken to the landing page for your Office Apps. In the top right you’ll see a button to “Install Office.”
If you do not see the install button:
- You may be accessing the page from a computer that does not meet the system requirements for installation (Only Apple and Windows computers are eligible to download Office 365).
- Your account may not be licensed for installation of Office 365 (Prospective students, alumni, and retired faculty and staff are not eligible for installing Office 365)