Faculty and Staff Services
I.T. Services provides several services to our Faculty & Staff both on and off campus:
- Faculty & Staff ID Cards – Asbury University provides access to the Luce Center for Faculty & Staff members and their immediate families, as well as the ability to check out books from Kinlaw Library, pay for meals and coffee with their ID and access certain academic buildings. Visit I.T Services during our business hours to have an ID printed. If you lose or break your ID, please visit the office to have a new one printed.
- Faculty & Staff Training – I.T. Services provides multiple opportunities for training both in group and individual settings throughout the year. Visit the Faculty & Staff Training page to see upcoming training dates or to schedule one-on-one training around a specific topic or technology.
- Faculty & Staff Computer Polices – this page links you to our Support Portal where you can review the policies regarding computers and other technology assigned to Faculty & Staff. Please note, you will need to sign in with your Asbury credentials to view the contents of this page.
- Faculty & Staff Support Information – this links you to our Support Portal where you can review documents and instructions to help you with navigating the technology we employ as an institution. You may also see your open support tickets and request help directly from us on new issues. Please note, you will need to sign in with your Asbury credentials to view the contents of this page.
- Faculty Portal Support – Check out the Faculty Solutions section of the knowledge base articles on service.asbury.edu for more than 70 instructional documents and How-To’s.