1 of 2
2 of 2
Morrison Hall, erected in 1923, was the original Asbury Theological Seminary building. It is named for Henry Clay Morrison, fifth president of the University and founder of Asbury Theological Seminary. When the Seminary became a separate institution in 1940, this building became a classroom and faculty office building. In 1980, extensive renovation increased the number of classrooms and faculty offices and added Bennett-Bernard Chapel, an auditorium with seating capacity for 165 persons. The Howard Dayton School of Business is currently located here, as well.