Hager Administration Building
The Hager Administration Building, built in 1910, was originally the site of a Presbyterian College which ceased operation shortly after the building’s completion. The three-story structure houses the administrative offices for the following areas: President, Provost, Registrar, Business Affairs, Strategic Communications, Human Resources, Financial Aid, and Advancement. A carillon in the tower of this building provides inspiring hymn tunes and hourly chimes. In June 1993, this building was named in honor of Cornelius R and Ruth L. Hager for their sacrificial service to Asbury University over many years.