- Swimming alone is prohibited. A lifeguard must be on duty at all times⇥when the pool is in use.
- Anyone with a communicable disease, open wound or infection is not permitted in the pool. Swimming with bandages or adhesive tape on the body is not allowed.
- Outdoor footwear is not allowed in the pool area or on the pool deck.
- Pushing, horseplay, running or other hazardous play is prohibited.
- Spitting into or otherwise⇥polluting the water is not allowed.
- Swim diapers are required for all children who are not toilet trained.
- All swimmers must shower before entering the pool; entrance to the pool area is to be made through the locker rooms only.
- No free-floating devices except teaching aids are permitted in the natatorium. Only equipment approved by the lifeguard is permitted in the pool – no masks, fins or snorkels (except in supervised situations or classes).
- All females must wear one-piece bathing suits.
- A parent or legal guardian must accompany all children under the age of 16. The parent or legal guardian is required to participate with the underage child at all times.
- In the event of inclement weather (thunder or lightning) everyone will be⇥removed from the pool area for 25 minutes.
- If fecal matter is found in the pool, everyone must be removed from the pool area. The pool and surrounding area will be sanitized prior to reopening.
- In effort to maintain a safe and manageable pool area, a limited number of individuals are allowed in the water, depending on the number of lifeguards on duty.
Life guards: 1 – 2 – 3
Participants: 25 – 40 – 55