Student Jobs Frequently Asked Questions
- Complete a Student Employment Application. Applications are available in the HR Office and HR website. This form is required for all students working on campus.
- Check the on-campus job postings. Please check the list of jobs on this page regularly and check your University email for information related to job openings.
- Visit campus departments. Stop by campus departments where you are interested in working and ask department supervisors about job availability. Talk to the supervisors and let them know the hours you are available to work.
If you are having trouble finding a campus job, please remember to check the list of campus job openings on this page regularly, as we frequently update it.
Eligibility for student employment begins with the academic term immediately prior to the first semester of enrollment and ends the term immedi- ately following active enrollment.
Most student workers are paid minimum wage. Some student jobs are paid above minimum wage based on job requirements.
- Visit RefundSelection.com
- Click on ‘NEED A CODE?’
- Enter "Asbury University", your Student ID number and your Asbury email address
- Your personal code will be sent to your Asbury email address.
- Once you have received your code, go back to RefundSelection.com and follow steps to select how you’d like to receive your money
- You may deposit to an existing bank account or to a BankMobile Vibe checking account.
Students are paid every two weeks. View a list of pay dates.
No. Wages will be direct deposited to your personal bank account. Please refer to Student Accounts regarding payment options.
- Federal College Work Study is awarded to eligible students by the Financial Aid Office. Your financial need determines your eligibility. Because of this need, departments are asked to give preference to CWSP students in the hiring process if possible.
- CWSP money is paid to you and is not applied to your bill directly.
- CWSP jobs are not guaranteed. However, the HR Office can assist you in finding a job.
The Human Resources Office is located in the Hager Administration Building, on the second floor, in room 208.