Financial Aid for the 2019-2020 School Year
We know that trying to finance higher education (especially private, Christian higher education) may seem like a daunting task, but the Financial Aid Office is here to help you.
At Asbury University we want to partner with you in funding your education. It is most advantageous to think of funding your education as a partnership between:
- You (the student and family),
- The Government (federal and state),
- The Institution (Asbury University), and
- Outside Sources (civic organizations, businesses, etc.).
Asbury University offers institutional and federal financial aid to eligible students who are pursuing a degree on a full-time basis (12 or more credits per semester).
Part-time federal aid may be available to eligible students taking between one and eleven hours each semester.
Full-time and part-time state aid is also available to eligible students.
To receive need-based aid at Asbury University, students must complete the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) each academic year.
- It is available October 1 and should be submitted by November 1 for optimum consideration.
- The Asbury University School Code is 001952.
An offer of financial aid will be sent to students who have received an official acceptance from our Admissions Office and who have completed all necessary financial aid paperwork.
We would love to see you on campus. Let us assist you in making your dream of attending Asbury University a reality!