Institutional Effectiveness and Strategic Planning
Our mission as the Office of Institutional Effectiveness and Strategic Planning (IESP) is to gather and interpret timely and relevant information to advance the mission of the university through the continuous improvement of quality institutional practices and student success across all programs.
The goals of the Office of Institutional Effectiveness and Strategic Planning include:
- Providing leadership to the strategic planning process for the University
- Coordinating the University’s institutional effectiveness activities
- Assisting the Liberal Arts program, academic areas and majors, and administrative departments in effectiveness efforts
- Analyzing and reporting institutional assessment for informed decision-making and planning
- Leading preparations and responses to SACs for accreditation reaffirmation
- Providing data analysis, protocol for program development, and initial review of new program ideas
- Organizing and directing assessment administration and data analysis for both internal and external stakeholders
To request additional data or for information about the IESP Office, please contact us at email@example.com.