The Global Engagement Office launched the new CCE 073 requirements September 15, 2015 for the 2015-2016 academic year. Please be careful to make yourself aware of the new changes and requirements. You are welcome to visit our office or email us for more information: email@example.com.
Stateside and Abroad Assignment details:
Who has to complete the CCE 073 Requirement:
- ALL entering freshmen students and freshmen international students as of this academic year - Fall 2015/Spring 2016.
- Transferring students with less than 60 credits will have to complete CCE 073.
- ALL current students who have not already completed their CCE 073 will also need to complete the CCE 073.
- For incoming freshmen students who want to use a previous travel experience - trips taken the summer before their senior year of high school - they must complete their CCE 073 within their first-year at Asbury.
- Incoming freshmen international students must also complete their CCE 073 within their first-year at Asbury.
- All students MUST attend one of the orientation sessions before going abroad or leaving campus for their CCE experience.
- Orientation sessions are offered several times a semester. You can register for an orientation session here.
- If you have any questions or circumstances that make it difficult for you to complete the CCE 073 requirement, we are happy to help you find a solution. Please come and meet with us as soon as possible: Reasoner 208 & 210 (or schedule an appointment:firstname.lastname@example.org).