Health Services Info for Prospective Students
Deciding on a university is one of the most important decisions you will ever make. As you weigh your options, one factor many students and their parents consider is what level of health care will be available away from home.
The following outlines the enrollment requirements for new students enrolling with nine or more credit hours during Fall and Spring semesters, and offers basic information about the health care we provide for our students.
Required Medical Forms
In order for us to provide safe and thorough health care, Asbury University requires that specific medical information be on file for each incoming student prior to his or her arrival on campus. These requirements are part of the registration process and listed below. You can access these forms and requirements through your Student Portal Checklist. These must be completed before you begin classes at Asbury University.
- Completed Health Services Health History Form
- Documentation of Required Immunizations (Immunization record must show your name, birth date, and dates for the following:)
- 2 MMR (Measles, Mumps, Rubella)
- Tdap within the last 10 years
- Meningococcal Meningitis vaccine
- Copy of Health Insurance Card (Front and Back)
Although not required for admission, the following immunizations are strongly recommended:
- Hepatitis B vaccine (3 doses for immunity)
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Polio series
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
- Yearly Influenza vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine