Online Registration Instructions
New Undergraduates! Welcome to Asbury University!
We have created a starter schedule for you based on foundational requirements, your indicated major, and any advanced placement and/or transfer credit we have received from you so far. Advanced placement scores from this year may not have been received yet. We will make necessary adjustments to schedules when they or any other official credits are received. You will have the opportunity to meet with your department advisor to learn more about registering in a major program during the new student orientation.
Undergraduate Scheduling Guidelines and Tips
- If you are in one of the required classes below, you will need to contact the Registrar’s Office in order to change the class or time.
ENG 100, ENG 110, ENG 151, LA 100, MAT 100, UNV 120
- CHAPEL (CH 021) registration cannot be removed online. [Traditional undergraduate program]
- To be considered Full Time you need to register for a minimum 12 semester hours.
- First freshmen semester registration is often 13-15 credit hours. The normal undergraduate semester load is 15-17 credit hours.
- New students may not take more than 17 credit hours their first semester.
- Refer to the outline of courses required for all undergraduate degrees – Foundational Courses for Traditional Undergraduates or for APS Undergraduates.
- Freshmen should take 100 and 200 level courses and Sophomores may register up to 300 level courses.
For All Online Registrations
A Drop/Add Date [last day to register or unregister a course without charge] at the start of each semester is listed on the Academic Calendar – Traditional, APS, Graduate. All changes to your schedule will be final at 4:00pm on the afternoon of the drop/add date.
LOG IN HERE TO SEE YOUR SCHEDULE AND MAKE CHANGES.
IMPORTANT NOTE! You must click the button “Register Classes On Form” at the bottom left to add any new classes or changes to your registered schedule. Additions are saved when you receive a banner notifying you “Courses Registered”.
If you have any problems with registration or questions about course selection email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Registrar’s Office at 859-858-3511 extension 2325.