Guatemala Pricing & Terms
$2,540 per person Includes three credit hour of academic credit; MAT-credit for mathematics majors. Pricing includes international airfare from Atlanta, Georgia to Guatemala City (students will need to provide their own transportation to Atlanta International Airport).
There is limited space on this tour, so reserve your spot by submitting the 1st payment of $250 by March 1, 2018.
- February 1—$250
- March 1—$1,000
- April 1—$1,290
Included in the Tour Price
- Three credit hour of academic credit
- Room and Board at the Casa Villas Magen, including breakfasts and dinners.
- International Flight from Atlanta, Georgia to Guatemala City
- Service Learning Project Fee—fee to be used to complete the service project at Hope for Tomorrow children’s Home and Orphanage
- All local transportation and local tour guide
- Translator in country for all professional development sessions
- International Student Identification Card fee (travel insurance)
Not Included in the Tour Price
- Personal Expenditures (e.g. cell phone charges, souvenirs, etc.)
- US Airfare—students are responsible for making their own arrangements to and from Atlanta International Airport (ATL). The group will convene there and fly to Guatemala together.
- Lunch meals and personal snacks
- US Passport photo and application fees
If it is necessary to cancel one’s reservation, please promptly do so in writing. Here is a schedule of penalties that apply, depending upon when the cancellation occurs:
- After April 1, deposits are nonrefundable.