Mary Ann Wilder ’03, M.A.
Assistant Professor of Collaborative Piano
Coordinator of Keyboard Studies
Office: McCreless 119
Phone Extension: 2473Contact Mary Ann Wilder
Professor Mary Ann Wilder serves as Asbury’s collaborative pianist and also teaches piano and theory classes. She is a 2003 graduate of Asbury University who completed a Master’s degree in Piano Performance at the University of Louisville and is currently working toward a DMA in Collaborative Piano at the University of Kentucky. Professor Wilder is one of three piano faculty members at Asbury University. For further information about studying piano at Asbury, contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Master of Music in Piano Performance, University of Louisville (2005)
- B.A. in Music with emphasis in Performance, Asbury University (2003)
- PNO 151, Beginning Functional Piano
- PNO 152, Elementary Functional Piano
- PNO 251, Intermediate Functional Piano
- PNO 161/162, Advanced Functional Piano
- PNO 261/262, Piano Accompanying
- MTH 111, Music Theory I
- MTH 121, Sight Singing/Aural Training I
- ENS 101, Collegium Musicum Piano Ensemble