Welcome to Asbury University Student Health Services!
Deciding on a university is one of the most important decisions you will ever make. As you weigh your options, one factor many students and their parents consider is what level of health care will be available away from home.
The following outlines the admission requirements for new students enrolling with nine or more credit hours during Fall and Spring semesters, or three or more credit hours during Summer sessions, and offers basic information about the health care we provide for our students.
Required Medical Forms
In order for us to provide safe and thorough health care, the following pre-admission medical form is REQUIRED in order to complete the registration process. Please complete the following and return to Health Services:
- Asbury University Report of Medical History (PDF), 5 pages fully completed.
- Report of Required Immunizations (showing dates for the following):
- Two doses of MMR vaccine, after 12 months of age
- Complete childhood DPT series, with tetanus/diphtheria toxoid booster within past 10 years
- Complete childhood polio series (at least three separate doses)
- Tuberculosis Screening within 6 months of entry date, found on page 4 of Report of Medical History form (TB skin test and/ or chest x-ray required ONLY with positive screen)
Recommended, but not required Immunizations:
Although not required for admission, the following immunizations are strongly recommended and Hepatitis B is available at Student Health Services:
- Hepatitis B vaccine (3 doses for immunity)
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine