Services for Students
The Center for Career and Calling provides assistance with
- Choosing a major
- Identifying your skills, values, interests, and personality
- Exploring majors and career options
- Goal setting
- Networking and Job search
- Cover Letters and Resumes
- Graduate/Professional School search
- On-campus recruiting opportunities
- Job, Internship & Graduate School Fairs
- Any major or career-related questions you might have!
For an appointment, please stop by the second floor of Fletcher-Early, call extenion 2401, or e-mail Career and Calling. Career appointments are also available for online Students via the web. Call or e-mail to set up an appointment.
For more detailed information on any of these topics, check out the following resources: