Graduate Social Work Degree Requirements
MASTER OF SOCIAL WORK GRADUATION REQUIREMENTS
- Completion of all required SWG course requirements with a 3.0 GPA or greater and completion of all Program course requirements with a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or better in a maximum of 5 years from the date of enrollment.
- Approval for graduation by the MSW Program Faculty.
- Successful completion of the Comprehensive Examination (at the completion of the first 30 semester hours for students in the 60 semester hour Program and at the completion of the first 9 semester hours for students in the 39 semester hour Advanced Standing Program).
- Successful completion of the Capstone Experience Portfolio at the end of the Concentration curriculum (the last 30 semester hours).
- Submit a "Graduation Application" form in the Registrar’s Office by posted deadline for the commencement year and their expected graduation date (Oct. 15 for December graduation, and Feb. 15 for May or August graduation). Application may be completed at: Graduation Application
2015-16 Bulletin 08/11/2015