Graduate Communications Degree Requirements
GRADUATION REQUIREMENTS FOR MASTER'S DEGREE IN COMMUNICATIONS
- Successfully complete all program requirements in a maximum of 5 years from date of first enrollment.
- Minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.00.
- Minimum of 30.0 hour of graduate credit.
- Approval for graduation by the program faculty, including but not limited to approval of the thesis/creative project by the Graduate Faculty Thesis Committee.
- Submit a "Graduation Application" form in the Registrar’s Office by posted deadline for the commencement year and their expected graduation date (Oct. 15 for December graduation, and Feb. 15 for May or August graduation). Application may be completed at: Graduation Application
2015-16 Bulletin 08/11/2015