Transcript Release Policy
1. Transcripts of a student's academic record are issued by the Office of the Registrar.
2. Currently enrolled students may request official transcripts free of charge through the Office of the Registrar.
3. Students no longer enrolled at Asbury University may request official transcripts online through the National Student Clearinghouse (a fee is required).
Go to www.asbury.edu/offices/registrar/transcripts for directions.
4. A request for a transcript must bear the signature of the individual whose permanent record is involved. If the name is only typed or printed, the request will not be honored. Telephone requests will not be accepted. This policy is in compliance with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 (Buckley Amendment).
5. Unofficial transcripts may only be requested (free of charge) by currently enrolled students from the Office of the Registrar.
NOTE: DIPLOMAS AND OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPTS WILL BE RELEASED ONLY AFTER ALL FINANCIAL OBLIGATIONS TO THE UNIVERSITY ARE PAID.
2014-15 BULLETIN 08/11/2014