Sound Request Form
Please complete this form if you are a Faculty or Staff member requesting media or sound equipment for campus events.
Sound Request Policies:
- Learning Resources requires a TWO (2)-WEEK notice for ALL EVENTS.
- Only a person who is on Staff or is a member of the Faculty at Asbury University can request support.
- Learning Resources does not provide off campus services and must operate our own sound equipment.
- All changes must be received 24-hours or more before the event.
- Emergency changes received less than 24-hours in advance will incur a ten percent upcharge.
- If a Learning Resources employee is required to run PowerPoint, Learning Resources must receive the PPT file at least 24-hours before the event.
- Estimates will be given only if asked for. Final costs may vary.
- An event will not be scheduled until we receive an account number.
- Stolen/missing/damaged equipment will be billed to the account number provided.