Asbury University Voluntary Life and AD&D Group Life - Long Term Disability
Aetna is our new life insurance carrier
VOLUNTARY LIFE & AD&D (Accidental Death and Dismemberment)
Do you need term life insurance at a reasonable rate? (click on the rate sheet below - rates begin on page 4) .
- All full-time staff employees who work 1560 hours annually and faculty who are issued a full-time contract.
Employee Voluntary Life Insurance
- Multiples of $10,000
- Minimum coverage amount of $10,000
- Maximum coverage amount $750,000
- Benefits are reduced by 35% of the original amount at age 70 and 50% of the original amount at age 75.
Dependent Voluntary Life Insurance
*The amount of insurance on a dependent will not exceed 50% of the amount for which the employee is insured under the voluntary life insurance coverage.
- Multiples of $5,000
- Minimum coverage amount of $5,000
- Maximum coverage amount of $250,000
- Non medical limit of $50,000
- Multiple of $2,000
- Minimum coverage amount of $2,000
- Maximum coverage amount of $10,000
What do I need to do to enroll?
Complete the enrollment form and evidence of insurability form. Rates and information regarding coverage are included with this form.
GROUP TERM LIFE AND AD&D
The information below also includes voluntary life information.
LONG TERM DISABILITY