Clubs & Organizations
Student Governance Clubs and Organizations
- College Republican Club — Information coming soon.
- College Democrats Club — The AU College Democrats are committed to informing students of the motives of the Democratic party, while upholding the party platform through service awareness and social justice in the context of our Christian faith, as well as working to bring more young people into the political process.
Faculty/staff advisor: Michelle Kratzer
- Artists United for the Fine Arts Club — Artists United (AU) is a club that brings art majors and minors together to gain friendships, create, and inspire. AU also gives artists an opportunity to view and appreciate other works of art in the community.
Faculty/staff advisor: Chris Segre-Lewis
- Pre-Vet — Information coming soon.
- Threedom Club — Threedom is an anti-human trafficking club which seeks to educate, empower, and emancipate for the purposes of freedom.
Faculty/staff advisor: Corrie Merricks
- Step Team — Information coming soon.
- Sacred Life — Information coming soon.
- CMDA — Information coming soon.
- Rise: Faith and Feminism — As Asbury’s feminist organization, RISE’s primary purpose is to provide women and men on campus the space to discuss and resolve issues surrounding the treatment of women in the world. RISE will host events and service projects that further healthy dialogue, integrate faith and feminism, and engage the members of our community.
Faculty/staff advisors: David Swartz, Lisa Swartz
- Sigma Zeta — Information coming soon.
Spiritual Life Board Clubs and Organizations
- One Mission Society — Information coming soon on student centers.
- World Gospel Mission — Faculty/staff advisor: James Ballard
- Salvation Army Student Fellowship
- Go! International
- Youth Ministry Club — Youth Ministry Club (YMC) exists to build community between youth ministry majors and minors as well as other students who volunteer in youth ministries. YMC aims to equip those involved in youth ministry with resources to help them better serve the youth they interact with.
Faculty/staff advisor: Brian Hull
Student Activities Board Clubs and Organizations
- Gamer’s Club — Information coming soon.
- Last Man Standing — Last Man Standing is focused on bringing fellowship and fun to campus through competitive events. We plan and run Last Man Standing, Spies, and Campus Laser tag.
Reserve Officers’ Training Corps
The need for strong moral leaders in the military has never been greater and the Asbury University Reserve Officers’ Training Corps program (ROTC) is growing to meet the demand. Asbury currently participates in the Army program at the University of Kentucky under the leadership of Lt. Col. Jason Cummings (Lt. Col. Thomas Krupp), and the Air Force branch of ROTC under Lt. Col. Greg Franklin.