Tis the Season … for Making a Difference
Meet Hannah Mobley.
Hannah is a junior majoring in Communications. In addition to cheerleading for Asbury’s winter athletic teams and helping out in the Admissions office as an Asbury Ambassador, she works hard in her classes to gain the skills and knowledge she’ll need to follow her dream of being an events planner after graduation.
You can help her — and undergraduate students like her — achieve those dreams.
During the 2013-2014 academic year, every dollar given to the Fund for Asbury University will be designated for student scholarships. And Asbury’s Board of Trustees has generously offered to match the increased portions of all gifts made to the Fund for Asbury University by December 31, 2013 – up to $250,000!
“My parents have worked so hard and sacrificed a lot to make sure my sisters and I have a good education,” Hannah said. “The scholarships I’ve received have made a huge difference to my family.”
Click here to find out more about Asbury’s 1,325: A Gift for Every Student initiative.
Asbury also offers other year-end giving opportunity to make a profound impact on Asbury’s mission to train up men and women who can impact the world for Christ:
- Make a gift online by credit card or by electronic funds transfer from your checking or savings account
- Make a gift through the mail: Please make checks payable to Asbury University and send to – Office of Development, Asbury University, One Macklem Drive, Wilmore, KY 40390
- Learn more about giving securities
- Become a monthly supporter of Asbury University
- Give toward the Kirkland Complex, Asbury’s new baseball/softball facilities
- Use your IRA to Make a Tax-Free Transfer to Asbury University