- School of Graduate and Professional Studies Home
- About GPS
- Graduate Studies
- Degree Completion
- Spiritual Vitality
- Student Services
Through strategic initiatives for building community and engaging the hearts and minds of students, the School of GPS strives to connect students to God, others, and tools for personal growth.
Spiritual Vitality in the Learning Environment
- Class Devotions – Resources/curriculum for integrating faith and learning.
- Class Discussions – Open dialogue between faculty and peers for addressing faith related issues.
- Prayer – Accountability and prayer support is inherent in the cohort design.
A Networked Community for Spiritual Growth
- Experiencing spiritual vitality through Facebook and Twitter.
- GPS website resources.
- Linking students to chapel and other campus-based spiritual growth opportunities.
- Student Care calls.