Complete Financial Aid Application Process

We know that trying to finance higher education may seem like a daunting task, but the Financial Aid Office is here to help you. At Asbury University we want to partner with you in funding your education. It is most advantageous to think of funding your education as a partnership between: 

  • You (the student and family),
  • The Government (federal and state),
  • The Institution (Asbury University), and
  • Outside Sources (civic organizations, businesses, etc.).

Asbury University offers federal financial aid to eligible students who are pursuing a degree on a full-time basis (12 or more credits per semester). Part-time federal aid may be available to eligible students taking between one and eleven hours each semester. Full-time and part-time state aid is also available to eligible students. 

FAFSA-Free Application for Federal Student Aid (Undergraduate and Graduate students)

To receive financial aid determination at Asbury University, students must complete the

  • FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) for each academic year Click here to view videos on how to complete the FAFSA.
    • It is available January 1 and should be submitted as soon as possible for optimum consideration.
    • The Asbury University School Code is 001952.

Graduate Aid Application (Graduate students only)

All Graduate students wishing to be considered for federal financial aid must complete a Graduate Aid Application annually. This form, along with the FAFSA, will enable us to determine your financial aid eligibility.

The following table provides information regarding full-time and part-time aid status for undergraduate and graduate students.

  Full-time aid status Part-time aid status
Undergraduate students 12 or more credit hours 6-11 credit hours
Graduate students 9 or more credit hours 5-8 credit hours

Financial Aid Pathway Tip!

FAFSA should be completed as soon as possible after January 1 for maximum state aid consideration. If your taxes are not yet done, you may use previous year's returns and/or current W2s to estimate your FAFSA. Your FAFSA information must be updated after your current return is filed.

Click to return to the Financial Aid main page.