- School of Graduate and Professional Studies Home
- About GPS
- Graduate Studies
- Degree Completion
- Spiritual Vitality
- Student Services
The Asbury Online Experience
With computer and online access so readily available to you, the advantages of technology in the learning process will become apparent as you encounter web-enhanced online courses here at Asbury University. In addition to being online, our instructors are committed to providing you an online experience that includes building relationships with them, as well as your learning cohorts. Here are some of the reasons why we believe you will enjoy and advance academically and professionally from our online courses:
- ENGAGING - Active learning allows you to fully participate and become involved with the course materials.
- INTERACTIVE - Direct communications with your instructor allows for full faculty/student interactions.
- COLLABORATIVE - Online forums enable you to read and comment on your colleagues’ reports and postings.
- DYNAMIC - The quick pace and instant feedback of chat sessions encourage brainstorming, excitement about the course subject matter, and friendships.
- CONVENIENT - Learning from home gives greater flexibility to your schedule.
Are You Ready for Online Learning?
Before enrolling in an online course, you should assess your readiness for stepping into the online learning environment. To be successful in an online course, you need a reliable computer and Internet connection, to be self-motivated, and to be able to manage your time. Take the Online Learning Readiness Survey to help you determine what you need to do to succeed in online learning at Asbury University.